Tread Principles During a Zombie Uprising
Spring is finally in the air! This is the time of year to get a fresh start. So with that in mind, I’m going to do something a bit different than my normal hunting or fishing blog. Instead I would like to share with you the Tread Principals as it would pertain to a zombie uprising.
Travel Responsibly on designated roads, trails and areas.
- Only travel in designated safe zones during the zombie uprising.
- Walk in single file to avoid drawing attention to yourself during the zombie outbreak.
- Never mix alcohol or drugs with zombie slaying.
- Be considerate of other humans you may encounter while scavenging for food and supplies.
- Leave gates as you found them. Zombies lack skills to perform complex tasks. Keeping a gate closed may save your life and the life of your friends.
- Never shoot a zombie unless you have clearly identified the zombie, and you know what lies between you, the zombie and beyond.
- Know your limitations. Watch your time and your energy while fighting a zombie uprising. Never take on more zombies than you can handle.
- Make a realistic plan and stick to it. Always tell someone in your group your travel plans when traveling to unsecured locations.
- Prepare for the unexpected by packing a backpack full of emergency items. Such as, weapons, food, water, and medical supplies.
- Avoid areas that are infested with the living dead.
- Do not disturb resting zombies.
- Minimize the use of motorized and mechanized vehicles while in zombie infested areas. Loud noises can draw zombies to your location.
- Build a safe community. Get to know other survivors that can share in your fight against the living dead.
- Before and after a zombie fight, wash your gear, weapons and support vehicles to avoid the spread of the zombie plague.
Report any signs of zombies to your local zombie combat force.